Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I just applied to both... and was wondering, if I do work there, how many sandwiches TOTAL DOES A NORMAL RESTAURANT MAKE IN ONE DAY?

And, for me, individually, how many can you expect to make personally?

Please list if you worked at Subway or Quizno's and how many total sandwiches you guys sold/day, plus you individually...

Thanks.|||My friend worked at a subway that was located in a gas station. I would go in there all the time at chat it up with him. From observation it seemed like he made maybe 5 subs an hour. Not surprisingly the subway went out of business. I guess my point is that for every subway it is going to be different. It will also depend on what shift you work, and how many people are working with you.|||250+
at least 100|||I worked at Subway for two years. My store made anywhere from 500-700 a day. My shift was 11-7 during lunch and dinner so I would say that I myself made about 200 a day. Seems like alot aft first but after awhile you can make a sandwich in like 30 seconds.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment