Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Subway... Isaac's... Panara bread|||Quizno's no doubt.|||subway|||Dont have one|||Gotta love the Jimmy Johns. It's just wholesome goodness.....mmmmmmm|||Jimmy Johns however there aren't enough of them around.|||Blimpie|||Subway except when I'm in California. Then I'd go to Jimmy John's.|||Subway or this place down in West Palm Beach Florida that makes the BEST cuban subs EVER in the history of EVER!!! My grandma is from cuba and she says its like her dad used to make them when they had the money for them. Deliciousness|||JERSEY MIKES BEST PHILLY CHEESE STEAK AROUND|||Milios in Platteville, WI.....best subs anywhere|||Port of Subs, hands down.

It's a west coast chain that's been around quite awhile. mmmm had it for dinner last night :)|||My first choice is Quiznos and second is Subway....|||JJ!

SUBWAY IS FLAVORLESS AND HAS LIKE 1 PIECE OF MEAT ON IT.|||subway all the way|||subway !|||subway|||Quizno's is my first choice, Subway the 2nd.|||quiznos...there cheaper && have a bigger variety|||Quizno's get the primerib cheesesteak or primerib peppercorn (mouth drooling as we speak)|||SUBWAY FOR SURE!|||Defiantely subway they are the bomb!|||Out of Your Choices I 鈾?Subway:)
But I really like Firehouse Subs too.|||Quiznos|||Subway|||Togos.|||panera|||Jimmy John's and Quizno's.|||I don't understand sandwich shops.. If I want a sandwich, I can make a pretty darned good one at home in no time flat. If I am going to eat out, I want to eat something complicated.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment