Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quizno's or Subway and why?|||I love both but I would have to say subway.
it is a lot cheaper and healthier.
my kids like it because of the cookies but i like it because of the salads.
almost every day we go there for lunch...me and my 2 year old daughter.|||ummm definitely subway! Well because it is better. Tastes better, and is better 4 u. lol|||subway.

its cheaper.
HA.

well was til quizno's took they $5 idea.|||Subway. I loooove their macademia nut cookies. And they came out with the 5-dollar footlongs first.|||Subway|||subway

cause of 5 dollar foot long song!!|||Subway..|||Subway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P|||Subway,|||Quizno's- its yummy and its toasted..... even though you can do that at subway too.... its just good|||subway because I've never been to quizno's so I wouldn't know.|||Quizno's; more flavor.|||Subway-it's healthier.|||subway!|||QUIZNOS!|||Poll: Subway.|||Subway... idk, it tastes better.|||subway even though i never tryed both|||I've never ate at quizno's, so subway.|||quizno's i like it toasted XD

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment