Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have you been to Quizno`s yet ? you got to try the prime rib cheese steak sub... OH MY GOD !!! It will make you want to slap your momma. (no offence to any ones mom)_|||I have been to Quiznos many times. I love the Turkey Guacamole sub and the bread bowls. If you sign up on their website you can get coupons by email. Yummy!|||I wanted to try it as well! When I went to buy it, they ran outta meat!!??? Imagine that? WTF! Thanks for the review.|||Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to order one!|||QUIZNO'S SUX ***. I personally think it is horrible. Two-times for Subway!|||no|||Yes, You are right Quizno's is the bomb. A lot better than Subway. I date a guy that has a hearty appetite and we went there one day for lunch, he had the prime rib, could not finish it. I have never seen a meal prepared by him or anyone else that he could not finish. Great portions.|||i personally like the honey ham sandwich. I haven't tried that one yet...ill have to try it!|||Well no I havent but now you've made me wanna try one not to slap my momma though just want to try it.|||That does look good. BUT my favorites are the Cabo Chicken, Turkey Ranch & Swiss, Honey Mustard Chicken with Bacon, Mesquite Chicken with Bacon and the Chicken Carbonara.
Basically everything with chicken or bacon there is really good!!!|||I freakin love that place. I get the Cabo chicken, it is to die for. It can be spicy though!|||no maybe ill try it one day|||havent tried that yet but love their broccoli soup

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment