Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the one where the girl says that the prime rib sandwich is " not lackin' any meat, and that's what real women need" seriously- who thought that was funny ? i'm a woman so im not particularly affected, but what about the men out there that are self concious about their size. I think it's an unneccesary statement, and rude also. and it doesn't make me want to buy the sandwich either.|||I find it irritating just because of their high-pitched giggles over it.

However, I also found Burger King's commercials about how their latest heart attack on a bun was for "real" men irritating because it implied that men *have* to eat great big gobs of meat, so I initially liked it for saying that some women like meat, too. I didn't get a double entendre until later, sad to say.|||I think it's meant as a joke. I don't think anyone should take commercials too seriously.|||I'm appalled! I like meat and need meat too and I'm a guy! I love meat. I wish I had some meat right now!|||yes its freakin annoying, they need to bring back the furry creatures that played guitar|||the food is good.|||Yeah, it really annoys me, and apparently I'm their target demographic, because it seems that everything I watch shows that commercial twice a half hour.|||I liked it.|||its ok|||Quizno's = Food poisoning.

火车采集器
  • fashion week 2011
  • pdd nos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment