Wednesday, February 29, 2012

When I first tried Quizno's for the first time a few years ago, the large sandwich was huge, but now it seems they've shrunk the sandwiches considerably (the width anyway). I'm in Canada. Have they done the same in all markets?|||I noticed this as well. I usually get the chopped salad there anymore.|||i'm in maryland and work in dc. i eat lunch at quiznos in dc and the sandwiches come either in the small version or the regular version.

which size are you requesting? that might make a difference when you are placing an order with them.....make sure to ask for the regular size b/c the small version is like for small children and not for adults.|||Don't know about the size of the sandwiches, but each restaurant seems to be closing one after the other around here.

Enjoy them while you can get them.|||It kinda does to me...I started loving them last year but now it feels like every time I go in one, the sandwiches get smaller and smaller|||quizno's has the tiniest sandwiches around!|||Yes. They sure look like they shrunk.|||Yeah it sure looks like it.|||YES 3% smaller|||yes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment