Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I recently got a part time job at Quizno's. I have never had a job, so I was wondering what to expect on my first day. Is there anyone who has worked at Subway or Quizno's, that can give me some advice?|||I was a manager at Subway. Get ready to cut a lot of veggies and burn your hand making bread. People are very picky about their sandwiches and for goodness sake DO NOT touch your hair, LOL Some woman will flip out and end up getting all her food free for a year. Oh yeha and one more thing... Don't let the rude people get you down. They act like jerks b/c they are on the other side of the counter. When in reality, they probably work at Burger King... :) Oh yeah and no matter how big the urge is, do not throw steaming hot chicken teryaki in their face.. LOL good luck,|||I worked at a deli similar to a Quizno's. One of my most favorite jobs, ever. Fun atmosphere, fun to make sandwiches, fun fun fun.. I'm just wierd I guess.|||do not spit in the sandwiches

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment