Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi there, I happened to notice on the Quizno's website it states that they deliver. Now I wanted to know, if I order a sandwich, will I be the only person in all of Kendall, Miami, to do this? Because everyone I know either orders it there or picks it up. I don't want to be the only strange person ordering a sandwich to my house. Thank you!|||You wont be the only one to order delivery from there. I do it all the time!|||They deliver a lot more than you think , but , they have a minimum order to deliver , and a sandwich won't do it|||Most places that deliver require a minimum order...even pizza places. I'm not sure if they'd deliver just one sandwich.|||We have only ordered large quantities and catering from them. Our local quiznos does not do small orders but call yours and ask. Never hurts to ask!|||Call and ask. If they say they'll do it, then who cares what they think? They're the ones who lured you.|||i love Quizno's

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment