Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quizno's Chicken Carbonara|||subway yum!!!

I get it almost everyday with the little money I have|||SUBWAY....chicken teriyaki does it for me EVERY time...pickles, tomatos, little bit of mayo and that yummy sweet onion sauce! woo-hoo!!|||I prefer to prepare my own at home.|||Subway :)|||lennys, or subway|||risk meat touching my sandwich?? No thanks. I make my vegetarian sandwiches at home where no meat juice comes in contact.|||Quiznos!! I never get to have it anymore. Their club sandwich rocks my world.|||prefer too fix it at home-- was tired of paying something like owe around 7.00 and getting nothing but a ton of bread loaded on somthing like a sub, or a ton of lettce smashed on a sub and trying too downe it--|||I can fix the best sandwiches at home, they have everything I like, yum!|||Home. those dont compare to what we make at home|||Subway. Did someone say Cold Cut Trio. I think I know what to have for lunch. Thanks.|||Subway ! :)|||I'd pick Quizno's over subway, 9 out of 10 times.|||for taste, Quiznos, but i'd rather not spend 8 dollars on half the sandwich.

but Potbellies is the greatest. one of the upsides to living in Chicago.|||what my mom concocts at home.
there's no way giving up mom's cheap thrills with anything else., :)|||Most of the time, it is what I fix at home. I enjoy a burger from McDonald's every now and then.|||I make a great Italian sub at home...hard Salomi, pepperoni, provalone cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. on a good roll.|||My vote is for Quizno's.|||Homemade, the only way you can guarantee what's in it|||Well of course I love fixing my own sandwich at home! But, when I don't want to deal with it...I go to Subway! I love both thought..Subway is right down the street from where I live. It's much more convenient.|||There aren't many Quizno's around our area yet, I only know of 2 in the whole area and neither are close to me. I am not a big fan of Subway, their bread tends to be mushy. I really love a local place called DiBella's, their bread is great! and they have a good dressing mix too.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment