Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yes.|||I much prefer coke, and I do find it dissapointing when they only have pepsi, although I don't suppose it's bad enough to say I hate them. If I ask for coke and they say "is pepsi ok?" then I will ask for dr. pepper, and that's fine. I don't like it when they don't tell you anything and just automatically bring you pepsi. I don't like pepsi much.

Taco Bell: Don't like it very much anyway, so choice of drinks don't matter, I don't go there.
Quiznos: Don't have one in my town so I have only ate there a time or two. Not bad, but Subway is just as good.|||If you hate Coke, then you'll hate eating out at restaurants in Atlanta (home of Coke and The World of Coca Cola). I'm not a fan of Coke products. I prefer Dr Pepper and Pepsi products.

Every restaurant in Atlanta sells Coke products. My answer to that was to order a tall glass of water. You know what really sucked about that. Bar and restaurants would carry 20 different brands of Vodka, Whiskey, etc but only one brand of Cola (Coke). What if I don't want a Jack -n- Coke? I've tried Jack -n- Pepsi and prefer it more.

I'll take Dr Pepper and Pepsi products over Coke any day.|||I love coke.
I don't like it when they sell pepsi. I will bring my own coke. I hate pepsi.

Gosh and I know how bad it is, but sorry guys I just love coke. It is my absolute favorite drink.|||We don't have those restaurants where I live, but yes, I have a strong preference for going to places where I know they serve Coke and not Pepsi.|||Yes, but it is the opposite for me,
I hate Coke. So,I love Quizno's and Taco Bell.|||i grin and bear it. pepsi is too sweet. and i'm talkin the diet version.|||yeah. cant stand pepsi.|||nop. I just order plain water when they dont have coke

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment