Friday, February 24, 2012

Between Subway and Quizno's, which sandwich shop do you prefer eatting at for lunch?

I prefer Subway because their prices are reasonable but Quizno's provides you with more meat. Betwen Quizno's and Subway, I prefer Subway.|||yes subway is cheaper but quiznos tastes soo good!!!! they are both really good, i tend to eat at subway alot more because there are so many near me... i get quiznos when im at school...|||Quizno's yummy!!!|||i go to subway because i was told its healthier than quizno's even though its not as good:)|||Neither. A real deli sub is the only way to go.|||Personally, I prefer Quizno's. But I do agree that Subway's prices are more reasonable.|||SUBWAY|||subway|||Schlotzky's|||DiBella's is best!|||Subway.|||Quizno's is gross. SUBWAY!|||I MUCH prefer Quiznos, but will only eat there when I get a cash back gift card from my credit card company. They are WAY too expensive!|||I guess I am the only person on the planet who doesn't really care for either. Quiznos is just to expensive anytime, you have to pay close to $10 for a normal size hoagie, and Subway is just gross because they leave the meat sitting out and try to make it seem like it's chilled just because it's sitting in ice. What about the top of the meat, or I guess they only care that the bottom of their meats are chilled. Anyway, I don't like either one. Sorry.|||Quiznos|||Subway because Quizno's taste like burned toast all the time..no flavor|||A toss up on the two. I eat more at Subway, more of them and prices cheaper. but so is the quality. For subs. I agree with the person on some of your delli's has just as good and just as fresh if not fresher that either. Quizno's has a few different choices though.

For a chain sub shops, if you can find them is Charlie's Grilled Subs. Charlies cooks the fresh meat right on the grill in front of you and cookd the onions and peppers on the grill. They have a good variety of food, and also have all the fancy fries variations , if your into fries.

They don't nuke their meat like subway. Quizinos, there beef is soaking in juice. The one day I seen that soupy. watery, fatty stuff drizzle off that meat while they put it on the bun to go through the toaster. YUCK, that was gross! Since I have not eaten at a Quizno's!|||when a man and a woman love each other very much they GO TO SUBWAY AND PIG OUT WITH A JIG OUT|||subway|||Quizno's|||I like Quizno's much better. Have a good day.|||Subway|||Quiznos is good, but Subway is probably healthier, so I'd say Subway.|||Subway!|||Subway seems fresher, healthier, and just tastes better. Their bread is softer too!|||Subway|||the difference is that subway serves cold sandwiches and quizno's serves them hot. I prefer a hot sandwich,but I like subway as well because they bake their own bread.|||I agree, subway is more moderately priced. You can however double up on the meat which will make your sandwich come out to almost the same thing. I like subway because I do feel like I am eating "Fresh" and I like the fact that you can choose healthier sides and drinks (altho I always get the backed lays instead of apples and light lemonade instead of water or milk lol) Quiznos is good but I find it to be sloppy at times because of the way the bread is shaped. The ingredients always manage to slip out somehow and I never have that at subway. I was all for Quiznos and I always thought why doesn't subway have a toaster? I switched back when they finally did. That and I got tired paying $9 for a $4 sandwich!|||Both are good, go with the one that is offering the coupons.|||Quiznos....they have way better choices and there food is way better...they always have good service there|||Dont matter to i would just prefer the cheaopest like you but every once in awhile id choose quizno's if i gotz the money|||subway, all the way

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment