Friday, February 24, 2012

I love DiBella's, but whenever I'm outside the Great Lakes, I go for Quizno's because they were the original chain with tasted subs. I don't like toasted subs, but Subway doesn't have it's own pitch. |||5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot longs....from subway!|||Subway!|||Subway :)
|||jimmy john's|||Subway!!!!!|||Subway..........|||Subway.|||Out of the three, I just had Subway and I would say it is not bad. |||subwayy:)
|||No DiBella's here. Quiznos - I always get crappy ignorant peeps waiting on me at Subway.|||I really like the subs at Quizno's. Subway is pretty good but the restaurants always smell really bad and the service isn't all that good. Never been to DiBella's...|||subway|||I never heard of DiBella...not in my neck of the wood.
Both Subways and Quizno's look good but they don't taste that great because they don't use quality veggies, cheeses and ham so they have to use 3 tons of high calories sauces to make it taste like something, and Quizno is very greasy.
So I shamelessly copy their sandwiches at home, with good quality products, like tomatoes that taste like tomatoes, not water, and good quality meat or cheeses. Then I don't have to put a lot of sauce to cover the fact that my ingredients taste like water.
So my sandwiches look the same but they're low calories and taste much better.|||Quiznos.|||Subway ;)|||Quiznos

火车采集器
  • ruby tuesday menu
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment