Wednesday, February 29, 2012

There is a new Quizno's in our town, and after I tried it for the first time, I was hooked! It is more expensive, but well worth it. My favorites are the turkey, ranch and swiss and the mesquite chicken with bacon. It's like a gourmet sub vs. Subway's cold meat sandwich like you could make at home. But I have never really prefered Subway, can someone tell me why it is so great? It's fairly expensive too.|||Have you tried Subway toasted?? I think it steps it up.|||quiznos is better but more expensive, you get what you pay for|||Quizno'. So good try their salads|||They probably use better quality (ie: more expensive) ingredients. I love their Black & Blue salads (Black Angus with blue cheese).|||I love how they toast it, I definitely agree with you there, but the other day, when I went, for some reason, the roast beef didn't get cooked all the way, and was cold. I have never heard of getting food poisoning from Subway, but my brother has gotten it from Quizno's, he vomited every hour for 24 hours straight! be careful what you eat there!!


to answer your question: they use gourmet [or so they say] cheese, meat, bread....and other things the use, instead of using regular cheese, meats bread exc....|||Quizno's is great! But I also love Subway! Subway now has their sandwiches with the option of "roasted" like Quizno's for a hot sandwich. If you are looking for just pure taste go to Quizno's, but if you are health conscience go to Subway.....Quizno's only has 2 of their sandwiches nutritional info on their website.....the rest you have to call for.....which is never a good sign....this means High Fat and High Calories!

Whereas Subway has all their nutritional info listed......I love the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Honey Oat Bread....and it's low in Fat and Calories!

And then the chicken wrap is low in Carbs, fat and Calories

Anyway that's why I prefer Subway....it's more health conscience

Subway is a bit expensive.....but pass on the drink and chips and save some cash.....go for some water instead! :-D|||hahaha. You are stuck with Quiznos or Subway.

Personally, I prefer Tubby's over Quizno's or Subway, but that is a Michigan thing.
Sorry that you are stuck having to choose between Hospital food or Airline food.
http://www.tubby.com/|||I love subway but like Quizno's. At subway I order the Cold Cut Combo. Its simple but good and I love that they have olives.

At Quizno's I like the traditional but with mayo/mustard instead of Ranch.

Both are yummy but sometimes you prefer a cold sandwich that tastes like the ones you had when you were a kid.

Don't forget Togo's either, their Blackforest Ham and Cheese is very good.|||subway|||Of course Quizno. It's the best.|||I haven't tried Quizno's...... However I love the toasted sandwiches from Subway. n|||subway|||Still prefer Subway's better prices & like them toasted|||subway all the way i just am hooked its healthy|||While I like them both, I don't feel like I get my money's worth from Quizno's. I don't mind it being more expensive, but to me, the percieved value is not as high as the price they charge..|||Subway is better and healthier than Quizno's? Why? Because with Subway you could loose weight while eating it and more meat. It has less fat and more meat.|||Subway is better.|||Subway is close to my house, and from where I live Quizno's is on the other side of town. That's pretty much why I go to Subway, and the fact that for the most part it's healthier than Quizno's.|||Maybe because they have more options than Subway. And they have different things than Subway.|||It would depend onto what you prefer - better flavor or the price. Most people worry about spending too much on what they eat, and some prefer taste over anything else. I like Subway now and then since they have wraps now, but if you like the subs at Quizno's, then go there, even if the price on the subs cost more.|||Quizno's is the best.|||subway iv'e never tried quiznos .|||ive never been there i went in once and my brother had us leave because it was expensive nothing really sounded that good anyway i like subway its awesome|||I am not a Subway fan. Once in a while I go there for soup, but I think their sandwiches are vastly overrated. My favorite sub place is Cousins - the bread is terrific and they have fries that are as good as McDonald's.|||I would say Quiznos 100%. I LOVE it! I try and eat healthy, so I always get the Sierra SMoked Turkey. The sauce is excellent!|||i have had subway subs they are the ones i always eat and i have never got a bad sub at subway either i love there turkey and there hot roast beef sandwiches i thinnk i had quisnos once they are good also|||I <3 SUBWAY!!!!
THEIR FOOD IS VERY FRESH AND I LOVE IT....|||subway is better..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment