Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Subway is way better the Quiznos. I've never been to Blimpie's

I get the Italian BMT on honey oat bread. Provolone cheese.
Lettuce, tomatoe, cucumbers, pickles, black olives, hot and sweet peppers. Oil vinegar, salt pepper, and oregano. Not Toasted.|||I prefer Quizno's as they have a much more innovative menu and I like to pretend I'm a little gourmet. Their veggie sub with guacamole and red wine vinaigrette blows anything Subway can put together out of the water. That said, I do eat Subway more often, though, because there is one in my town and Quizno's is an hour away.|||Quizno's is the best sandwich, it's tasty and hot! Subway is healthy so they have a different kind of customers than Quizno's. Blimpie's? Haven't heard of it, if they don't do promo, so they should be compare to the other two.|||Depends on the employees who make the sandwiches...some know what they're doing and some don't! (the quality of the sandwiches comes from skilled workers, not the name of the restaurant...agree?)|||SUBWAY! SUBWAY!|||Subwayy!! Duhhh. But plus I never had Quiznos or Blimpies. Soo, but Im in love with Subway sandwhices and Cookiees!!!|||subway.|||subway|||Quizno's is the best and subway would be second best.|||Subway are the best and the healthiest!|||little caesar's chicken breasts

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment