Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Relative to the amount of food you get is Subway too pricey? The $5 foot-long doesn't seem too bad to me especially when comparing it to Quizno's.|||Nope. $5 bucks for a meatball marinara is worth it. !
~|||I'm a vegetarian so the only sandwich I ever get there is a veggie delight. The foot long veggies used to be less than $5 for a foot long, then when they had their $5 foot long promo they raised the price of it. I wouldn't say $5 is expensive, but I can't help but feel like its a rip off. Plus they always seem to skimp on the veggies, which is infuriating. Especially when theres no meat to fill up my sandwich. Quiznos, however, has a really great veggie sandwich and they've got guacamole. yum. even though they're a little pricier than subway, the quality is definitely worth it.|||No not really. I could buy a Subway foot-long every day and be getting at least twice the value for my dollar than if I bought a school lunch every day, for instance. Personally though I'd only eat at Subway when I'm in a pinch. But for the amount of food I'd say the $5 sandwich is pretty good!

But yes, it would be cheaper if you bought all your own ingredients. (I've never attempted that, however; too difficult)|||subway is freakin expensive if you want to eat something actually good. their 5 dollar footlongs are all of the cheapest and least amount of meat subs. they put more dressing on than meat. at quiznos they have more premium subs for like 6 bucks and they are so good. and they control their amount of dressing on a sub haha

I WROTE THAT YESTERDAY ^^^

today i even saw a commercial for quiznos for a $5 sub and they advertised how it has more meat than subway... chyuh|||Kinda...

they put my chicken in the microwave.

especially breakfast... they put my sausage and bacon in the microwave...

I might as well buy one dollar of half pound sausage at the store
with $1 bag of muffins... those will last me for a whole week.
Instead of paying $2 for their breakfast food.|||Hell yea Subways is expensive as well as quiznos. And all you get is a foot long how about a drink with that dry *** bread. Oh wait its another 3 dollars for a cup. so at the end u just just a sub with dry bread and a very little selection of drinks. Lemme get free refills on that nasty moldy tazo tea.|||I don't believe subway is expensive where I live they have a daily special a different 6 inch sub everyday for $2.99 and there's always the $5 foot long I think its worth the money its filling full of vegetables and taste great!|||well if you bought your own food. it would be cheaper for you. and don't for get some thing to drink. and subway are pretty cheep and they are really good. you can get a sub for $ 5.00. well bye.|||Ugh yes. I eat there almost everyday (I work in a mall), and since I don't WANT a foot long, my food is like $7. I hate how restaurants do that ****. I want a small meal, not a damn smorgasbord.|||depends what you get. the 5 dollars footlongs are good, but everything else is like what, 8 bucks now? thats rediculous for a sandwich.|||ya think?? its $2 for five slices of apples! i used to work there and i had to pay full price! besides if you go to port of subs they sell $10 2 feet long sandwiches.|||Beni, your avatar is kind of Jared-esque.|||i dont like subway the stuff they use is nasty|||i would have to say no because i always eat there and i only spend $7 each time i go there|||well it's worth it
it's better than maccas and hungry jacks|||Nope|||Nope!!!|||subway is sik nasty fake meat

火车采集器
  • katy perry tgif
  • virtual villagers 5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment