Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I think Jimmy John's is nation wide. For me it's:
1. Subway
2. Jimmy John's
3. Quizno's|||I hate Quizno's......Subway & Jimmy John's are a tie for me.|||I know...Its just nasty

Report Abuse

|||Subway all the way!|||Subway|||subway and quiznos...never heard of jimmy johns|||We don't have a Jimmy John's up here in Canada ... so I'll go with Subway|||SUBWAY ALL THE WAY|||Subway and then Quizno's. Never heard of Jimmy John's.|||Subway- never heared of Jimmmy Johns|||Quizno's because I never heard of Jimmy John's and Subway is like a salad on bread.|||Subways and Quizno's|||subway
quizno's
never heard of jimmy|||Quizno's|||Subway ;o)|||Subway is the best! I've tried Quizno's but not the other one... and definitely, Subway was the best in taste and quality... prices were better, too!

Plus... even the employees were friendlier...|||Subway!!|||subway,duh|||I've never heard of Jimmy Johns. I live in the Southwest. I would take Quizno's then Subway. When I lived in California it was Togo's. Ever heard of them? They were the best!|||quizno's

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment