Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quizno's is probably better because you get more for the money. And Subway really rips you off. $5 footlong? No, more like $6.50 footlong.!|||Subway is the healthiest, I haven't heard much from Blimpies since i've never been there, I think Quizno's tastes the best for sure.|||subway.|||jimmy johns :D or potbelly :D|||I'm into Subway... by not toasting my sandwiches.|||Quizno's is the Starbucks of subs,... meaning it's to expensive for what it is!|||Absolutely Subway! I will never eat at Quiznos ever again cause their ham was very rubbery!|||Quiznos by far is the best...their meats are fresh and not prepackaged like subway or blimpees..|||Subway.|||I don't like quizno's. I don't like toasted sandwhiches. Never had blimpies. Subway is ok but I would rather make my own sandwiches at home. Also by not having to walk into a subway, i won't leave smelling like subway.|||out of those three i like subway....but the place to go for a sub is firehouse subs...it doesnt get any better than that! i'd love to have one right now.|||Subway is my personal fave, just got a 12'' meatball with works and i'm still full (5 hrs. ago)|||Blimpies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>|||Subway

火车采集器
  • indian recipes
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment