Friday, February 24, 2012

My wife and I had dinner tonight at Quizno's, it was ok. We wish we had gone to Subway instead. Which do you prefer?|||I actually prefer Quiznos, if I have the money for it. My favorite sandwich is the turkey guacamole on wheat bread. I love the thick fresh bread at Quiznos as compared to the thin bland bread at Subway.

If I am tight on a budget for the week, I will definitely stop by Subway instead. My favorite food is sandwiches, other than Mexican and Japanese food, so I prefer sandwiches that are a little more tasty, more ingredients, and better bread (when money is permitting).|||both crappy|||Subway is the best I'd say.|||subway is too bland and boring. quiznos is more fancy. my favorite out of those two would be quiznos.|||subway|||Subway|||I like Subway better.|||subway|||Subway... I love that bread baking.... There's no better smell to me than fresh bread baking... I'm a sucker everytime!|||SUBWAY although quiznoes does have AMAZING salads!!|||it depends, if you want o good basic sandwich, subway. if you want somethin a little fancier, quiznos. sometimes all that stuff on the sandwich is annoying, overall subway is better to me.|||subway|||SUBWAY!!!! It rocks...I am not saying the the other places don`t have good food....but nothing compares to Subway!!! Not only does it taste GREAT.....it is good for you too!!! What could be better??? I also really like McAlister`s Delli!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment