Friday, February 24, 2012

Subway! (么驴么)|||Quiznos..More varieties than Subway..

Panera would be my other choice :-)|||Definitely Quizno's. Much better bread and more consistency between the stores. Subway is hit and miss.|||subway
variety of bread choices
large sized sandwiches
more veggies
less expensive|||Most people like Subway more, but I prefer Quizno's. Their toasted subs are so good to me.|||Quizno's if I want a hot sandwich, Subway if I want a cold sandwich.|||Subway.....I do love Quiznos Broccoli and Chz soup|||Subwayyyyy|||Quizno's|||i agree with rachael. although, i mostly go to subway:)|||Subway's gets my vote. I think Quizno's is too expensive.|||subway.|||Togo's|||SUBWAY i would get a BLT sub|||Subway, double meat, with the works|||I love subway!
never tried Quizno's

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment