Friday, February 24, 2012

It's not too expensive. I think the food is worth it, especially the Italian Sammie. But here is a menu from one Quizno restaurant. Remember that the prices vary from store to store. I don't believe there will be a big price differance though.

http://www.restaurantdb.net/restaurants/鈥?/a>|||It's a little on the expensive side for a foot long, chips and drink I pay $12.18 but I do agree with the above that the price vary from store to store. It is very good though must better then subway if you ask me!|||I think quizzno's has very good sanwiches.
i recomend the honey mustard chicken with bacon sub meal
it comes with like....the sub, chips, and a drink.

cant go wrong for like 6 bucks!
:)|||There a bit pricey....I got a full foot long, a while back, sub for 11 bucks. But i got with the works and it was really big. Its was worth it.

But on wedns. they're 5$ subs!|||I think they have a commercial that all subs are 5$. Honestly I have never been to Quizno's. A lot of people say it is better than Subway.|||it depends what you are getting. For a sub, a drink, and chips probably around $5-$7.|||I think Quiznos is pricey. |||why don't you just phone them..|||$5

火车采集器
  • benihanas
  • imos pizza
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment