Tuesday, February 21, 2012

John Lovitz!!!! Eat feshhhhhhhh|||subway guy i get it he lost weight eating the sub,,,i get it|||I HATE Jon Lovitz in the Subway commercials! He's definitely on par with Gilbert Gottfried. How f-ing annoying!|||Quiznos, I didn't eat there for like a year after the dead rat thing.|||That Quizno's thing, whatever it is, I thought was a bit disturbing when I would see it on TV.|||Quizno's dead rat I can not stand that thing. I never ate there because of it.|||Niether, Jarrod, the other subway mascot wins this one|||I LOVE JOHN LOVITZ! he is so funny!!|||John Lovitz|||The chinchilla worries me but it's not annoying. Just look for a rat in your food. LOL. But the Jon Lovitz guy, it's not really funny or annoying. It's just there. So if I had to choose it would be Subway more annoying. But so is Jared. So what are they to do? They've run out of options.|||Quizno's dead things were GROSS. I wrote them a letter and said until you remove those disgusting commercials I will not eat at your restaurant. When I told my friends, they signed the letter as well.

John Lovitz "eat fessh" is annoying, but I can tune it out. And I really enjoy John Lovitz normally, but his character in the commercials is strange. But still I can ignore it. And he does not creep me out.|||Subway....ew...|||Is that seriously what they were?!? Chinchillas? I was bizarrely fascinated by that commercial. I still have their damn squeaky-voice song stuck in my head. I used to sing it to my nephews and nieces, much to their delight at their weird auntie. Compared to that ad, Jon Lovitz is not annoying, just boring.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment