Wednesday, February 29, 2012

golly it's been so long, and I STILL can't get those freakin' things out of my head.|||we lav da suuuubss

they are spicy, they are warm, they are warm bc they toast them!

dey hav a pepper baaarrr|||Yes I do! I also remember the song!|||Ewww God, they were so creepy!

I thought they were called Sponge Monkeys, though.|||Funny azz commercials, thanks for the reminder. Off to Youtube I go.|||you mean the spongemonkeys maybe|||no..but you have Kronk as your Yahoo avatar, You rock.|||*sings* We love those subs! New Quiznos subs!

They have a pepper bar!|||Yeah, I still remember it today that's how creepy it was.|||Were they the ones who sang in an obnoxious tone?

Then, yes. I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG042nkRe鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment