Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I like Togo's, Blimpies, Subway, Quizno's in that order |||There are no quiznos or togos hear where I live. I've been to blimpies and subways. I like blimpie a little more but I go to subway more cause there's one right around the corner from where I live.|||I LOVE SUBWAY! I eat it at least 5-6 days a week for lunch! I really dont like Blimpies their subs are always soggy! but ive never even heard of Togo's or Blimpies. Other good subs are Jimmy Johns & Pen Station! yum yum!|||The only one I have heard of is Subway...which I love!!

Im always amazed at all the millions of options Americans have with their food!!|||Subway followed closely by Jimmy Johns.|||I have never had Togo's or Blimpies before so i am going to go with Quiznos because i hate subway. |||Subway|||Subway|||I like Subway. But have you ever tried Jersey Mike's Subs. They make a sub sandwich that is 2ft. long. It's awesome.|||Subway, because I've never tried the others.|||quizno's|||subway|||subway|||SUBWAY!!!!!

only cause i havnet even heard of the other ones :P|||are you kidding!!

Subway, eat fresh!!|||we only have subway or quznos in the 907 but i like quiznos|||when i do eat its at Subways...|||both

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment