Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This question is not meant to offend or disparage the gay & lesbian community.
The commercial is linked"
It has an oven with a deep male voice telling the male worker " Put It In Me Scott" and the it is a long torpedo sub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LQpRQh2K…|||The "put it in me scott" in the deep male voice leads me to believe that there are...|||Sure it does. There's another version where the oven tells the worker the sub is "only five dollars", then urges him to say it. After the worker repeats the "only five dollars", the oven tells him "say it sexier".

I think they're funny, though, and quite memorable.|||I myself think they are just making a very funny commercial, hahaha, I think you're reading too much into this, lighten up, this is really funny! and besides I wanna try the torpedo! loveeeee Quiznos cheesesteak sub, mmmmmmmmmmm, toasty.............|||Hmmmm. Yeah. Funny! But...well, maybe..."I got burned"..."We both enjoyed it". you could be right. But I don't think it's intended to be that...obvious.|||Yeah. Flamingly.|||hahahahahahah @ Put It In Me Scott" and the it is a long torpedo sub.|||I really thought it was more of a reference to either KITT or Hal.|||Hmm. doesn't matter. Its still good food. Mmmm... Toasted. I could go for one of those right now. I'm tired of D-FAC!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment