Friday, February 24, 2012

I recently went to a Quizno's store and saw that they use a dressing on their sandwiches called red wine vinagrette...Is that true? Is it really wine?|||it's made with "red wine vinegar" not "red wine"|||The definition of vinegar is "An impure dilute solution of acetic acid obtained by fermentation beyond the alcohol stage and used as a condiment and preservative." When wine sits to long it turns to vinegar. Meaning, once you have uncorked the wine (per say) and you do not refrigerate it, it will ferment..... it will turn to vinegar.

(I must say I found out years ago after saving a bottle of wine that had been opened. I put the cork back in and didn't think anything of it. One night I thought wine sounds like a good idea. The "Blue Nun" had turned to vinegar. ha ha ha)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment