Friday, February 24, 2012

Jason's is my first choice since you can get almost any kind of sandwich you want but they're exp.

Quizno's would be my second "#1 favorite".

Subway tastes like goo! Lol.

Yours?|||Subway is at the bottom of the list. Quiznos is usually always good but I find them a little overpriced. I like Jason's the best but I have been to a couple of nasty Jason's which I would have rather picked Quiznos. I guess it depends on the exact location with the exception of Subway - they don't even belong in this group.|||None of the above. Is there a REAL deli in your area? Look for a "Boar's Head Brand" cold cuts sign in the window.|||Quizno's and Subway are not delis. Jason's has very good sandwiches. Subway is good if you are in a hurry.. and quizno's can be good but the "dunk the meat into brown hot liquid to cook" grosses me out.|||I love Jason's Deli and Subway alike. Subway is a lot more economical, but still fresh and very nice. Quizno's... never had one that I loved. It was ok for me.|||We only have Subway and Quiznos here, so I'd have to say Quiznos. And I wish they'd bring back those commercials with the little monsters in 'em. They were pretty funky. :P :)|||quiznos.yum!|||Subway all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!! lol. have a good day|||Quizno's is gross. I am a Jimmy John's man.|||Quizno's, mmmmm....Toasty!
Subways good but nothing compares to Quiznos and I've never had Jason's before.|||subway|||it just depends what you want. i think jason's is way over priced for the quality and service. subway is the most affordable and you can have your bread toasted now. i am on the fence about quizno's. personally, the best places to eat are local cafes that offer fresh food and variety.|||It depends on what you like, what kind of budget you're on and how much time you have on your lunch hour. If you've got money to spend and the time, Jason's is the best place to go if there's one around. If you're on a budget, you can get something good at Subway if you get the right thing and it's also good for a quick in and out meal. Quiznos has the best sauces but they're pretty heavy and have a lot of calories. Another REALLY good place to go for good subs is Great Outdoors. Great Outdoors probably has the freshest deli meats. Blimpie used to also be a good sub place but I don't if there are any around anymore.|||I've used to work at Subway and I know what goes on behind the counter and I would never eat there again due to there food doesn't have any type of taste.|||Jason's|||Quizno's|||Subway.|||I would prefer Subway.|||I just asked the same Q yesterday....and was quite surprised at how many people preferred Subway over Quizno's......

I guess there is no accounting for good taste..............

QUIZNO'S BLOWS SUBWAY OUT OF THE WATER!|||well if i'm hungry i'll eat anything but my fav. has always been subway.

火车采集器
  • bray and scarff
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment