Friday, February 24, 2012

Which do you prefer and why?
I perseonally like Quizno's for the great taste. Subway tastes a bit like carboard to me.|||Quiznos is the best, hands down. Delicious subs, just walking in and it smells like a tasty toasted sub there, straight out of the oven. Prices may be a bit higher than subway but the taste and environment make it worthwhile. I am just a bit tired of hearing too many "I had subway and threw up after" stories and honesty a few dollars extra for quiznos and you won't hear that story coming from me :)|||I only like one Quizno's sub and that's the veggie sub... however I don't like Subway either. I like Mr. Sub's Santa Fe Spicy Chicken with black olives, tomato, lettuce, mayo and pickles.|||quiznos def a lot better tasting than subway only problem prices are so flippin expense for subs but yea if going for taste def would have to choose quiznos over subway|||Absolutely Quizno's. Their sandwiches are so comforting and tasty compared to Subway (many of which, by the way, taste the same except for a select few signature sandwiches). I really like the Sammies Quizno's offers too because they're portion control and yummy all in one!|||Quizno's has a great tast. the bread is good to|||Quiznos definately. They have more zest and way better choices and taste|||i agree with you|||Quiznos meats taste better

Subways is better overall|||I agree with you 100%!!!!! Quizno's is the best, and my favorite thing to order is their primerib & peppercorn sub, SO good!!!!

:)|||Ive had both, they are both nasty|||mmmm...quiznos veggie sub with extra guacamole - delicious!!!

i haven't been to a subway in years....|||sadly ive never had quiznos. but by what everyones saying, it sounds better than subway.|||Well, somebody is biased. lol I like Quiznos over Subway as well but I still eat at Subway more because it's less fattening. But, sometimes Subway does taste crazy as hell. lol|||I dislike Quizno's. I'm vegetarian and can only get the veggie sub. It's loaded with fat (cheese, guacamole, black olives), and has very few healthy veggies (a couple of tomato slices and some lettuce). I can only eat it a few times a year without wanting to barf.

Subway is okay if you order it right (salt/pepper, oregano, parmesan cheese, etc.).|||Quizno's because it has less bread

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment