Friday, February 24, 2012

If so,how long it took you to get a hang of everything?
Did you liked working there?|||A friend of mine did, he took it as a part time job, a second job. He was totally new to the industry.
He said it took him 5 days to really get the hang of everything.

I myself worked at fast food places when I was young, usually 2 to 5 days is what it takes to get used to it.|||Nope...

Once me & my friend were their and the people at quiznos were mean to us!

I the the torpedo!! ;DDD|||Forget Quizno's. You have not lived until you have tried Panera Bread. You might be able to find some good deals at http://www.panerabreadcoupons.com. Those sandwiches are fast food, but restaurant quality! The workers always seem so happy there so they must be doing something right.

Try looking in http://www.panerabreadcoupons.com. they have lots of good information about Panera food and restaurants!|||Nope...............

火车采集器
  • pop cap games
  • gogos crazy bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment