Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bear with me on this...

The pronunciation of the slogan is

"mmm mmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm ... Toasty!"

If every syllable is relegated to simply ONE letter, there should be FIVE m's in it, don't you agree? At least, it ought to be, based on the way the announcer says it.

Yet, there are only FOUR m's in the way it's printed. It can't possibly be pronounced the way it's spelled, the way the announcers are saying it.

Does this bother anyone else, or is it just me?|||That has always bothered me! I didn't notice it right away, but when I did, I couldn't watch the commercial without thinking about how dumb the advertising company must have been to put that piece of genius together. There should be 5 m's or 5 groups of m's (mm mmm mm mmm mmmmm).

How could they have missed something so important! :P|||okay|||Ya know, I think he's on to something...! ;-)

(at least it's not those deformed hamsters anymore!)|||It's just you! hehehe!|||Maybe it isn't five m's maybe there is a tone change in the third m.|||what bothers me more is that there isn't a quizno's any where near me. i would like to try one|||It is somewhat bothersome, now that you point it out.

What was more bothersome to me, was the talking baby commercials (at least a year ago) by Quizno's. The baby talked like a used car salesman from New York (no offense to New Yorkers), but he was rather gruff.

Anyhoo, my husband likes the new Quizno's commercial that has the dude walking into WrongWay subs...just the way the sandwich artist at the counter says "hello" makes him laugh. I don't quite get why that is so funny, but he's constantly repeating it.|||LOL, I am not alone! Yes, that has always bugged me as well. And I agree about the talking baby ads...they were kind of creepy.|||Its all you.|||okay werido..... you are being racist i saw your answer on somebodys question ......something about indian
well indian rocccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc鈥?/div>
  • 5 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||I never even noticed it. But I do think you have way too much time on your hands to sit down and figure it out by the way it is said.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment