Friday, February 24, 2012

Which restaurant is better between Quizno's or Subway? I've only gone to Quizno's once and I wasn't really impressed with it, I thought Subway is alot better and I like their daily specials too.|||I have had Quiznos a couple of times. Although intially I thought it would be nice to have a toasted bun, I haven't been impressed with them either. Subway just seems to get better and better, more bread choices now and they toast their buns too, you still get to pick your toppings and they are fresh. As well subway is alot cheaper than Quiznos.|||Quiiznos all the way, man!|||Subway is quite tasty. I visit them often when I vacation in the nation that is America. I also enjoy Togos for a sandwich treat|||Subway is getting on my nerves lately with how unsanitary they are. Being a strict vegetarian, I politely asked the lady to change her gloves before taking my order... She refused, so I walked out.

I've only gone to Quizno's once, and they didn't even have anything vegetarian, so I didn't eat, while my friend ate her turkey sub...|||Quizno's if my favorite. You should give it another chance. Order a different sandwich next time.|||quiznos taste like a thousand times better then subway!!|||i perfer subway myself, i like their sandwiches better.|||SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!|||SUBWAY!!!!|||I think that subway's is the best!!!!|||Subway is the best, cheaper, tastier, and faster.|||Subway|||Subway It's cheaper than Quizno's|||Quizno's. I have never liked Subway's bread and bland sandwiches.|||Had great Quizno's the first time. Had awful Quizno's the second time--hated their unexpected mystery sauce. I've had it one other time since and it was OK. Subway seems to be cheaper and more in line with what I want in a sub.|||Subway.|||They are both about the same in my opinion. Quizno's offers more hot sandwiches, but the quality of the two is the same.|||Subway is much better than Quizno's.|||I've never been to a quizno's but i don't really like subway either. I prefer a sub shop that many of you probably don't know of because they only exist in my area|||Subway, although I hate Jared because he's a preachi\y jerk.|||I have to agree with you on Subways. I like the bread better. I don't care for the toasting on most sandwiches.|||Quiznos is my fav .. their prices have come down too and I really like their Bacon Carbonara Sub...yum
Carbonaira? Spelling...Hmmmm?|||subway, quiznos has sauces that i do not like|||Quizno's although Subway seems to be getting better.|||Subway, you get your money's worth and the quality of the food is better, you can't beat the daily specials either.|||subway|||Subway is far better. You get a bigger sandwich, that tastes better, for less $.|||Quizno's because it's tastier but I like Subway because it's less fattening.|||We have a Quizno's here that is really the bomb.
We have several Subway's and I'm beginning to find it's inconsistent from one store to another. I stopped and had a BLT last week and the toasted bread fell in a million pieces and the tomatoes were green. Then I stopped at another several days ago and had a BLT and everything was much better.|||I prefer Subway. I only tried Quizno's once and it was disgusting. However, my brother loves Quizno's. No accounting for taste, I guess. LOL|||God, I love that 12 foot Tuna at Subway........yum.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment