Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ok me and my boyfriend have had this ongoing debate... please i'd love your input subway or quizno's?!|||Quiznos overall
but Subway has the meatball marinara
which is excellent
~!|||Quiznos will always beat out Subway! They were the innovators of the toaster over baked sandwiches long before Subway. Quiznos applies and dressings and veggies (Minus lettuce, of course) on the sandwiches before putting them in the toaster oven!

Their portion sizes are more generous than Subway (Quiznos Meatball sub is a big example of the difference), and the taste is definitely a step above because of the quality of the lunchmeat and veggies, sandwich preparation and toasting style (as well as a more pure toaster oven). And their sandwiches are just more superior (The Chicken Carbonara and the Prime Rib Cheeses steak being two unique and delicious examples)

Their soups and salad are more gourmet than Subway's. And their innovative ideas like their Sammie's, Torpedo's and Bullets are far more creative, and much more healthier, than the pizza idea that Subway developed.|||I just came from California and always had a Pastrami sandwich at Subway, now I am in Oklahoma and the Subways don't have Pastrami sandwiches. I have never been to Quiznos. So, I would have to say Subways on the WEST coast.|||Subway. For some reason Quizno's tastes "funny" to me. I have no explanation as to why; maybe their bread is different and I grew up with Subway...but their subs just taste "off" to me.|||Subway|||Subway.! =)|||subway|||subway|||subway|||Definitely Quiznos!!!!!!|||Subway all the way!|||subway all the way|||Both. I have them next to my school. so i can go to both. It depends on what I want.|||Quiznos

I have both next to wehre i work and i always prefer quiznos :)

火车采集器
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • baja fresh coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment