Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Subway! I love the variety. About toasted vs not, that is all about your preference! Toasted is great if you want the cheese melted.|||Believe it or not but the Quizno's Italian Sub is one of the worst fast food subs to eat. it is packed with 1,510 calories, 82 g fat, 3,750 mg sodium and 106 g carbs.

I guess you can be the judge now!!|||i used to work at subway, and i used to love it. only when i made my own sandwhich tho. everyone who works at subway..nowadays always seems bitchy =/

i always get quiznos! its really good, there turkey is better, and so is there bread

hope this helped =)|||Subway is better in my opinion. I add lettuce, onions, pickles and olives to my sandwich. I prefer not to have mine toasted.|||It's your own opinion, I prefer Quiz nos, because I will never forget the day that I was soo hungry after work, and went to Quiznos, and it tasted like a Heaven Dinner.|||Subway - lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, ranch dressing, sprouts, & cheese. Best sub!|||subway sucks
never had quizno's
and Pennstation: East Coast Subs
is way better than either of these places

try it sometime|||I would have to say Subway because you don't really see the Quiznos commercials and also because there subway commercials are sooooo funny.|||subway is great!!!
lettuce, tomato, and toasted!!!!!|||Subway is the best. Toasted or not. Yummy!!|||ugh subway is gross. quizno's rocks but its kind of expensive.|||i LOVE subway but i dont get the italian sub
=/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment