Tuesday, February 21, 2012

which one u prefer?|||I think Subway is the best :)|||Subway ROCKS! It's not junk food. Like Mcdonalds or Burger King.


P.S.There's no quizno near me...because I like in Canada,Montreal.So I never went there...|||I haven't had quizzno's, but a lot of people seem to like it. My sister says that the meatball sub is horrible at subways. my family used to go there a lot and i got tired of it pretty quickly.|||Quizno's has better quality meats, cheeses and bread. Subway is always good though! Quizno's is a tad more expensive too.|||That depends whether you mean best tasting or best for you. For me, Subway is better and Quizno's is more heavy and icky.|||Subway I have not tried quizno. But even better is Cousins Subs|||I like Quiznos because I dont like cold food, and cold sandwiches.
Quiznos always has great choices for hot sandwiches.|||Subway uses the lowest grade meat possible. Quizno is better.|||Subway
It has been an all time favorite, and you see them more often than Quizno.|||subway - they bake their bread fresh every day so it doesn't have to be toasted to taste good.|||if you want money left inyour wallet after buying a sandwich subway is your best bet!
quiznos is way too expensive|||Definitely Subway|||Subway.|||subway, quizno's are going down the drain, about 3 of them near me got shut down.|||Definately Subway. Their food is very fresh.|||I have never had Quiznos but they look so nasty on tv ads so ill have to say Subway|||subway|||subway!|||quizno|||Neither.|||Quizno's taste better, but costs 50 % more, so I'll take Subways.|||I prefer Subway :)|||Quiznos! :)|||i would say subway by far!|||quiznos mmmm toasty!|||they are both good but i think subway's deal is better|||i hate them both... i like Subs .. its a place where I live

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment