Friday, February 24, 2012

Im 15 years old and i want to work at a fast food restaurant because retail stores and grocery stores don't accept 15 year olds in chicago. so what is the best fast food restaurant to work at that will give me good money. Like mcdonalds, quizno subs, subway, wendeys, dunkin donuts ect.|||my nephew is 15 and actually just started working at Mc.Donald's. He Had to get a work permit and is only able to work around 15hours a week.|||I personally would try to find somethin different than the food industry unless of course your hungry.... I would consider working at a day care of lifeguarding. If you had to pick something in the food waves I'd pick somewhere, where you could host or bus tables so that you'd have the possiblilty of someone to tip out to you.|||I worked in McDonald's in Chi, and they don't accept 15 year olds either. Try babysitting, doing yard work, or running errands for your neighbors. GL

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment