Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm just curious. I used to work for Subway for about a month (I quit because my boss falsely accused me of stealing x_x) and I really like Quizno's better. What do you think?

~Rachel~|||Both are good. As far as taste goes, I'd give Quizno's the edge. As far as prices, Subway wins. I like Togo's though, since they have a sandwich with hummus.|||I think subway is better...|||Quiznos' love the fact that they toast the bread!|||I love Quizno's. Yummy|||Quizno's is sooooooooo much better.|||Subway|||Subway. Better taste, better value, better for you, better food handling policies.|||Subway ... I've never tasted anything from Quizno's.|||subways the best|||quiznos tastes a lot better, but it is a lot more unhealthy.|||Quizno's|||subway|||subway.|||work for quizno cuz they give u free lunches all u can eat.....|||i don't know... i go to both alot.|||Quizno麓s is great...|||quiznos|||Schlotsky's or firehouse subs.

If I had to pick from your selection, I would choose Quizno's.|||I don't think Quizno's has much flavor. I way prefer Subway.|||Subway has rainbow and green meat. Pretty scary. Never been to Quizno's|||subway, quizno's taste like crap|||Quizno's! Love the Toasted breads.|||subway definitely they have low fat and they are cheaper then macdonalds plus they have bigger meals or rolls|||Subway.|||I like Subway better. They have more choices, and I thikn Quizno's toasting their bread just makes it hard to eat :(|||subway|||well i have never been 2 quiznos so i will say subway. their chicken sandwiches and turkey sanwiches are pretty good. i love to get grilled chicken on italian bread with banana peppers and mustard. yum!|||I like subway.
You can have it YOUR way. :)|||Subway :) Quizno's food doesn't agree with my stomach|||ummmm....there both good and healthy but i would go with quizno's|||I love them both. Sometimes depending on my mood, one is better than the other.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment