Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I generally eat at Subway now since the Quizno's shut down. I would say that Subway is not very good and it seems like no one who works there speaks English there any longer. Plus, how can the food be so fresh if they microwave everything leaving this nasty aftertaste? Being able to count the calories is great, but Quizno's crushes Subway in the taste department. I like how they use an actual oven to toast their subs. Everything is just better. Someone needs to open a healthy "fast food store" with a drive through.|||Subway
more fairly priced
better sandwich
meatball marinara|||Nope, I love Subway.|||Subway is the best I love there Italian BLT.|||Yes quiznos is way better than subway for sure. I used to work at subways and believe me it is not good for your health. Quiznos either but at least it tastes better ; )|||I would prefer subway|||I prefer Subway. Quizno's skimps on their sandwich filling.|||I love both Subway and Quizno's, but I think I like Quizno's better.|||subway because you can get any footlong for $5!! and quiznos just makes up stupid stuff to try and compete with subway. also subway has a theme song and quiznos dont!|||Subway is my choice. I like tuna sandwich.|||subway, eat fresh!|||I think it would be better to go to quizno's because they put more filling even if your sandwich it really small, and they have 3 different sizes of how you want it and they have different sides to add.|||i have never tried a Quizno's,because they keep going out of business where i live.|||Subway.|||I like Subway more.|||subway|||I would prefer Quizno's.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment