Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All I have to say of my incident is m-m-m-salmonela!

I think I got it from the ranch on my favorite sub there.. Never ever again will I eat there..|||I know of two people who were very sick the day after eating at a Quizno's in Regina, SK. They couldn't do anything but lay around in bed and get sick for days.|||My mom did get sick from eating food at Quzino's. I also did a couple of times.|||not me, i hate quizno's.|||my aunt got a roach in her sandwich, YEARS back.|||last year i did..that was my first and last time there!!|||No. Quizno's food is ok.
If I did get food poison, I would find a lawyer and sue them for pain and suffering.|||Yup..I got it from an italian hogie when I was out with my Dad. They decided to drench it in dressing, I didn'teven know there would be any. I hate dressing.

I had Quizno's for dinner, and an hour later I threw up...lovely, isn't it? *groan* I never ate there again.|||Yes. The Quiznos where I live serves rotten lettuce on the sandwiches. Its hard to keep fresh produce here is Alaska. When you have teenagers working and a penny pinching manager, that equals disaster.|||never had quiznos and not gonna try now lol|||No, but I doubt if I eat there anymore.|||we just got a Quiznos ..i ate there yesterday...I thought my meat was not cooked so I sent it back..was not impressed..subway is better
my husband had food posin a few years back 4 days
....TACO BELL ..... the sour cream.they even said that was it,we never made them pay for all the #$^&$$ but they called several times to see if he was ok...|||Me too--never had food poisoning -- I hear it's painful.|||nope never|||ommigosh! Did u get food poisning 4rom Quizno`s!? I love that place! I can`t believe that any1 would get poising there!|||no|||No I haven't had food poisoning in my life.

火车采集器
  • happys pizza
  • qdoba coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment