Friday, February 24, 2012

I love Quizno's raspberry chipotle sauce. Does anyone know if this is available to buy anywhere? Could I buy it from the same place that they get theirs? Or if any of you have a brand of sauce that tastes similar to that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks! |||it is not available for sale..|||Well this isn't really an answer to your question but I know about a site that is giving away 100.00 dollar Quizno gift certificates for free. If your interested Ill get you the info, shoot me a message.|||Im sure that they buy them in gallon containers..Thats pretty much the norm in restaurants ( I know this, I own two)... but if youre willing to get a gallon of it..im sure they would sell you some..
Otherwise...if you ask real nice..they might sell you a smaller container at a more reasonable price...
Good luck

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment