Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone remember that one Quizno's commercial where the two pupppets are singing (out of tune) "Quizno's subs!!!" What did you think about that?|||i loved it. had to be one of my favorite commercials of all time!! it is so funny!!!!!
They are spongemonkies. Here check them out on this link. This is the real song, if you don't already have it.
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/|||Very good commercial. Good Answer to pick.

Report Abuse

|||I loved it in a creepy sort of way. It was entertaining and funny, but it made me think twice about stepping into a Quizno's.|||Those things creep me out. I believe that on "Best Week Ever" they said those things were called "sponge-monkeys" or something to that nature.|||It was gross yet mesmerizing.|||wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrr鈥?/div>
  • 6 years ago
  • Report Abuse
|||I loved it. it totally stuck in my head- my co-workers just about went crazy when I walked into work every day for weeks singing "wee love dee suuuubs!"

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment