Friday, February 24, 2012

...to the average-looking woman because she 'gets to' have a Quizno's sandwich? I personally find it as offensive towards women as the Verizon commercials are to men. What do you think?

It ends with the woman with the sandwich saying "really" and seeming to appreciate the comment....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iy-gfUDMrHk|||I saw it. I thought it was funny. Nothing is stopping the "hottie" (what made her hot? the other woman was much cuter) from having the same sandwich except she thinks she isn't supposed to enjoy food. No wonder she was so miserable.

Edit: Mrs - what is there to indicate the woman with the sandwich is jealous of the woman without the sandwich?? And what evidence do you have that ANYBODY thinks the sandwich-eater is unattractive?|||I thought it was hilarious!

My advice to the hottie would have been "Here you take 1/2 and I'll eat the other 1/2. That way we both enjoy our food but don't over-indulge and therefore keep a NORMAL, healthy figure."

Problem with American society is that we are so into one extreme or the other. It's just no good. Balance is needed.|||I agree. Is it the verizon or the alltel commercials that are the ones offensive to men (and me as well)? Why do people let themselves be portrayed that way? IT MUST BE A LOT OF MONEY!|||I don't see anything offensive in the commercial at all. I thought it was cute.|||How do you feel it is offensive?

I think its fine. Both are envious of one another for different reasons. I think its ignorant to bury your head in the sad and deny that some people are naturally (or sometimes not so naturally) more attractive to the general public, as it is to deny their talents.|||i thought it was funny...
i saw it as the woman who "appearred" to be perfect was envious of the woman that was not perfect. so the 'imperfect' woman was surprised, and even a bit flattered...

火车采集器
  • puerto rico
  • burger island
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment