Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Think Is Quizno's Better than Mcdonald's and Burger King Your cast Vote|||i ate once at a quizno's, i think they serve better quality (starting with the bread and the meats), than subway (their bread soks and they are stingy with the all the vegetables)....if i am really hungry i have no quarrel with burger king, they always have those big burgers good for a triple meal all in one.|||Quizno's.|||Didn't quiznos have the rat commercial? Who would really think that having rats in their commercials would get more customers to go to quizno's? I like mc donalds|||McDonald's is the best but it's far from impressive|||whopper jr with cheese from BK is the best|||i love quiznos but they r so pricey for a family. so im goin to choose mcdonalds.|||Burgerking allllllllllllllllllll ze way (haha i said ze)|||Burger King|||Mcdonalds|||i think fast food is disgusting so i would defiantly pick quiznos.|||I wouldn't recommend eating at Burger King or McDonald's anyways. I choose Quizno's. At least it's a little healthier. :P The commercial wasn't broadcasting rats, I think they were sponge monkeys. I don't know what sponge monkeys are though, but you can always look it up!|||mickey d's all da way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||If I had to choose from Burger King, McDonald's, and Quiznos I would choose Quiznos. I choose Quiznos because Quiznos is not to fatty and greasy but also has alot of great flavors.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment