Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I prefer coke but I don't complain if I get Pepsi.|||I like Taco Bell more than Coke or Pepsi. So, I really don't care which they serve. With the possible exception to that rule being, Taco Bell has Mountain Dew Baja Blast, which in my opinion, is the best Dew flavor of all time.|||NO! BECAUSE I LOVE TACO BELL! AND KFC!

but i like coke MUCH MUCH better than pepsi though! pepsi tates nasty... love cola

but if they don't have any cola i just get crush or fruitopia|||there is very little difference between the two, if you like one you usually will like the other one.|||some places we avoid all together, others like taco bell we refuse to order Pepsi we drink Iced Tea instead|||yes..|||Yes. I used to be a Pepsi person but my tastes have changed. I drink diet coke or diet dr pepper or no pop at all.|||Yes.

Down with PEPSI! LOL|||No, I just don't order anything to drink there.|||Yes, I think they should have both. It gets really annoying.|||No,I like all of the pops except ginger ale|||yes.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment