Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Assuming you actually eat fast food, which do you find just too expensive? I'll vote Arby's and Quizno's Subs........|||Sonic, Arby's, and Chic-fil-A|||Quizno's and Chick-Fil-A! Both are way over priced for such simple food.|||Whataburger. Fortunately, I work there so I get a discount. I get half off which makes it really cheap. If I didn't get the discount, I wouldn't bother eating there. It's way overpriced. This is why I love Taco Bell so much. It is CHEAP.|||McDONALD's!!! For the total crap they are - and always have been - offering, their prices sure have gone up!!! Anyone remember when a BigMac was $2 and some change? now you can't find any of their 'sandwhiches' for less than $4!!!|||Arbys and Chick-fil-a. No meal under 5 dollars.|||I THINK PANDA EXPRESS IS HIGH FOR FOOD THAT IS NOT REALLY THAT GOOD|||Quizno's and Round Table.|||I think the value meals at Wendys are pricy, and then Arbys is to, for being "fast food"!|||i don't know if it's considered fast food but panera is really expensive....yu drop at least $20 for 2 people for a completely bread based meal|||Quiznos... Although i love that place. Oh- and sonic is too on some stuff.|||I think arby's is to expensive but it is good food|||I was going to say the same: Arby's..but its GOOD!!|||I thought It was Quizno's Sub, or maybe Starbucks|||Quizno's is a huge rip...|||Arby's and Steak N' Shake|||Whataburger|||I agree, Arby's is high priced. Actually so is Popeye's and KFC. You are better off buying a bucket of chicken than a meal.|||culver's is to expensive and all the fast food restruants in Jordan creek mall|||Arby's|||YEA I WOULD AGREE BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A DOLLAR MENU BUT U CAN GET 5 THING S FOR 595 AT ARBYS|||Quizno's is too expensive. McDonald's is too expensive for what you get.|||I love Popeye's and KFC, but I can count on one hand the times I've actually had food from there. It's entirely too expensive just for CHICKEN. Wendy's is a tad expensive, too, but it's so freakin' good that I deal with it.|||out of the very few times i eat at fast food places, the places i think are expensive are Checkers(might be known as Rally's to you) and Sonic. i dont really go to those sub sandwhich places|||Quizno's is way over priced.|||Culvers and DQ|||Popeyes.|||McDonald's and KFC.|||I think Arby's is too expensive. My Arby's here never gets the right order to you anyways so I avoid them. I also think Round Table is expensive also.|||All of them.|||Arby's and quizno's subs.|||Pizza Hut can cost $25 for dinner with tip or delivery included
KFC can also range in the $20s for an average group of 4.

too bad these restaurants have the best tasting food!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment