Wednesday, February 29, 2012

yes, what do you want to know?|||Yes, I have.|||No. Quizno served me such raw roast beef, I puked. They nuked to, which did nothing but toast the bread. Egads, tooth enamel damage!|||yes|||No but I don't watch a lot of Television. But Quizno's has them , hands down. Except price wise|||yup|||yep, dude, those sammies are pretty good and hella filling for 2 bucks!

Alpine Chicken is the best.|||Yeah, and subway to me is better :) o.k. sometimes quizno's.|||No... but the Quizno's italian sub I had last night was awful!!! I will only get one from Subway from now on!!!!!!|||yeppers.. subway is still better than Quizno's|||i havent can someone explain lol.........|||yes i have seen it.|||yes and both places food is disgusting!|||alot like the one where quiznos is like this is our way( the better way ) and at wrongways ( aka subways) they .... mess up everything|||nope i don't think so why? have you seen the subway commercial where its peter talking about it i love those!!!! lol|||Is Quizno's that place that leave you guessing after you've eaten a wonderful meal.What was it,that I have just eaten.|||sure have...|||yes i have but i would have to say i would pick subway over quiznos|||yes and quiznos is thebest hands dowm|||Yes|||Yes,
but I do not eat at either one!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment