Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I like Quizno's better|||Subway!!!|||quizno|||SUBWAY|||SUBWAY!!! hands down. Quizno's wouldn't know how to make a sandwich if it were the last meal on earth. who likes heated sandwiches anyway. Blech. Jared is the man and the combo rocks...it's less than $7 and they have all the good chips and fresh veggies, including cucumbers! Yum.|||Quizno's duh its the best|||Subway.:)|||I prefer Subway|||i have never been to quiznos so i like subway...its my favorite fast food place...i get turkey on whole wheat or italian bread with mustard, cucumber, pickles, lettuce, and banana peppers...YUM!|||Quizno's, but they're pricy - if you're in the Bay Area you should try Erik's, they're much better.|||Well if you like baked subs, Quiznos is better. If you want a traditional soft bread sandwich go with Subway. You cant go wrong with the Subway Meatball.|||Quizno's.

The Classic Italian rocks.

<edit>I've started seeing somewhat unsanitary conditions on some of the Subways in San Diego county. Yuck. I do like the Italian BMT.|||subway <3|||I like quizno's but the last few times I ate there........... way too expensive!|||I like both, but I prefer Quizno's.|||I like Quizno's better, but they are pretty expensive

if I have $10 in my pocket I go to Quizno's....if I only have $5 I hit Subway|||SUBWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…|||Quizno's!!

Subway is crap

FireHouse subs is good too|||Quiznos by a long shot!|||quizno's sucks!!|||Quizno's hands down! Sooo good. Subway has there little processed meats and stuff.|||I really like Subway better but if you like a lot of meat in your sandwich go to Quiznos|||quizno's honey mustard chicken (ithout bacon)

but if you make a custom sub at subway it tastes REALLY good|||subway all the way. i really dont like quiznos. i have tried it...it just doesnt do anything for me.|||I prefer Subway, but even better is Potbelly, if you live in Chicago.|||subway.. the bread is much better, and i feel like you get more for your buck. If you pay 7 bucks for a footlong sub, you know you're getting quality at subway bc they make it as you stand there, and their menu is very flexible. you can usually sub things in or out without them having to charge you. Also subway has a better variety. Not only in sandwiches but if you aren't in the mood for a sandwich, you can simply get a wrap or if you're trying to be healthy, you can just get a salad.|||subway has better bread ,Id have to go with subway all the way!|||I like Subway better than Quizno's.|||normallly i would say subway but since my bf is on the subway diet (for no reason...he isnt thick at all) i am sick and tired of it!

TEAM QUIZNOS!|||subway|||I prefer Quiznos, because their sandwiches taste a whole lot better than Subways, even when Subways offers to toast your sandwich, it's still not the same. Plus, Quiznos uses some real good dressing, along with a much fuller feeling from their entrees.

火车采集器
  • grimaldis
  • campers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment