Friday, February 24, 2012

wich do you like more and WHY?|||Quizno ?|||Majority of the people are just going to say Subway because they are more popular and more widely known with their "Five dollar Foot Long" song at every commercial break on every channel.

-However, Quiznos is better than Subway. Quiznos tastes better and has more flavors. At Subway, the variety is too widely expanded and you just don't know what to get. They pack their subs too tightly and its very messy too. If you want a good tasting sub, go to Quiznos.|||Definitely Quizno's. Why?... because they use 6 oz of meat at quizno's, subway uses 4 oz. Sometimes I can't even tell if there is meat in a Subway sandwich. Plus when you toast your sandwich at quizno, it comes out just right (even after it's been sitting for a while, the bread is still crisp). But a toasted sub at Subway sucks. After a while, the bread on the ends get too hard.|||I like both. Sometimes I'm in the mood for Quizno's, especially if I'm looking for something more savory and warm. If I'm looking for a softer bread and there's a 5 dollar deal, then I go with Subway.|||Subway. I used to like Quiznos but the last time I went there I ordered a sub, i can't remember what it was..some kind of meat, but it was filled with fat. More fat content than meat. It was horrible. I never went back.|||Subway - its cheaper and you get more for your money

However, Quizno's is a lot tastier (but more fattening).|||Subway, toasted and untoasted

But quizznoes is gross untoasted

i would personally go with Subway|||Subway

why? always fresh, has alot more variety, healthier.|||subway, because its 5$ for a footlong && everything is fresh.!|||subway all the way because its just better.|||Subway- I think it has more variety of choices|||subway. quiznos are just wanna be's|||subway

ever had their pizza? its DELSSH|||Quizon's is better to me!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment