Friday, February 24, 2012

subway is so much better. They have this contest right now where you buy a medium drink and it wins you either another drink(from which you can also win something), a cookie or chips. and you always win.|||sub way > quiznos|||SUBWAY!!!|||subway|||quizno's is waaay better|||Quiznos by far.|||Quiznos is overpriced and the meat always tastes weird. Subway lets you have it your way, and you get to tell them how much you want of each thing.|||Subway!!!|||I don't really like sandwiches, but I like Quiznos better.|||Ohhh Quizno's is so much better. Much fresher tasting, and I love the toasty bread and their blend of herbs.
I really like Subway too, but it is really processed-feeling.|||Quizno's fo' sure!!!|||SUBWAY|||subway|||subway|||One Sub is much like another. Its all in the condiments. Oh, I prefer Subway Way better.|||Different chain, different marketing strategies.

Subway is fresh sandwiches which can be toasted.

Quiznos offers toasted sandwiches plus soups and other hot choices.

Both good, but I prefer Subway.|||quiznos!! the bread doesnt get soggy if u leave it 4 a while and it tastes more freash!|||http://www.helium.com/tm/213887/there-re…
says Quizno's, unless you want to lose weight.|||Quiznos....|||Quizno's is so much better than Subway!! There might be more fat in it, but oh my gosh, the taste is immaculate!!|||I alway go to subway. Subway is good, quizno's is little better but way overpriced.|||subway

it taste fresher|||Where I live the Quizno's is better than the Subway...|||Subway...:)|||I ♥ SUBWAY!!!!|||Subway got them all beat|||subway=good/the best= not toasted
quizno=yuck/the worst=toasted|||well quiznos they toast the subs aand subway they do but u have to requet it|||Subway serves mostly cold sandwiches and Quizno's is usually hot sandwiches!MMMMMMM........tastey!|||I'd rather go to Subway, cause Im a cheapskate, but I like Quiznos better.|||Quiznos =better , more expensive food

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment