Saturday, February 18, 2012

I perfer quizno's.
To me subway is nasty. Quizno has more flavor and the ingredients are much better.|||You know why Jared lost all that weight? It's called "bulimia." You'd throw up constantly too if you ate at Subway as much as he does! I'd rather eat off the platform of a subway station. It'll almost be cleaner, too.

Quizno's is much better. Like the commercial says, it's not lackin' any meat. That's what real women want? Real men hear ya, lady. And for those people who won't eat meat, I say go to Subway. It'll be only a slight compromise.|||Quizno's, of course! But the sandwiches one can make in their own kitchen are much cheaper in the long run.

Report Abuse

|||"Q" Totally|||Quiznos by far. The cold cuts at Subway are terrible. I love Quiznos meatball sub! It's my favourite.|||I prefer Quizno as well. Definetly more flavor.|||Quizno's!|||da Q|||None of this two.|||quizno's, more meat, more flavor, more variety, better food.|||I'll be the first to say I like subway better...only because it's closer and easier to get to then Quizno's.|||subway! I hate toasted subs, and Quizno's always toasts mine! Plus in my town they had a hepatitis outbreak in one of their stores.|||That depends. Do you prefer to be fat, or have a heart attack?|||mmm... toasty. its all about the Q|||Quizno's! I hate subway, just the smell makes me want to vomit!|||Subway, because i don't like toasted subs and quizno's isnt' that great without it being toasted|||Quizno's is better tasting than Subway's.|||subway|||Quiznos by far. Everything at Subway tastes the same and I can't stand the smell. gag!!|||Quizno's makes a much better sandwich IMO. Subway is all bread and no filling. I also like the choices and the toasted bread. Their salads are good too. Subway is crap.|||I like Subway better because I don't like hot subs and I don't want cheese all over my sub. Plus, unless you eat your toasted Quizno's sub immediately, it's just all gummy and moist and gross when you get it home. It's weird that someone mentioned that the Subway in their town smells weird - the one I go to always smells like freshly baked bread, which is pretty pleasant to me.|||I have never been to quizno's so subway.|||SUBWAY, because you get to fix your sandwich like you want and they have more condiments than Quizno's. They also have more types of sandwiches to choose from. The Quizno's that I used to go to, never had fresh cookies either.|||Quiznos! Fresher ingredients, perfect toasted sandwiches, and even great flat bread salads - the chicken ceasar rocks!|||Subway because I love the fresh bread and they seem to have more options.|||Hey watch it buddy! i work at Subway!! lol just kidding i like Subway just cause i work there and i havent been to quiznos.|||subway|||Quizno's is for sure better quality and taste, but I find it too expensive, so I usually go to subway instead. I don't think Subway is nasty at all. And I like that at Subway I can see all my options and see what they're doing to my sandwich, at Quizno's it's hidden!|||neither they both are nasty|||Both Quiznos and Subway are nasty here, but Togos Rules. They make everything fresh and their meats are cut to perfection!! California|||Subway, the place always seems fresher and clean. Quiznos always messes up my order,plus the bathroom had no toilet paper and peepee on the floor.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment