Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I prefer quizno's how about u|||I believe that Quiznos is way better than Subway! I mean, its cheaper for a sub and all of them are toasted! Yum! Some of my friends call it an orgasm in the mouth, but they're weird like that. lol.|||I like Subway and Quizno's commercials are dumb.|||Subway all the way. Quiznos sounds funny.(LOL)|||Quizno's|||quiznos cause even when subway toasts subs its not even a quarter as good!|||Subway all the way!! It tastes so much better and is much healthier, which I'm sure most people know since they have a Subway diet and their food is nutritious. I'm a big fan of Subway, so Subway all the way!! However, my parents are the ones that like Quizzno's better.|||subway all the way|||MMmm subway|||Quizno's mm... mmm... mmm... mmmm... mmmm... Toasty!|||QUIZNO'S FOR SUUUUUUURE|||Quizno's by far. Subway is not even in the same league.|||i like them both both. but quznos has better salad.|||QUiZNO'S|||Quizno's is better!|||subway|||subway|||Subway|||for the moment i'll have to say subway, because i've never eaten at a quizznos...that and my nephew works for subway!!|||quizno's|||Subway, but that might be because ive only had Quizno's like 3 times in my life lol|||Subway|||subway|||Quiznos!

Mmm... toasty|||subway for sure EAT FRESH like john lovetts says|||Quizno's for better variety and better quality food.|||Quizno !!!!!!!!!!!!1|||Quizno's|||subway eat fresh!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment