Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've been eating a whole lotta subs lately, so the question is, which of these sandwich chains (Blimpie, Quizno's or Subway) makes the best in the form of style, taste and variety?|||You've left out Jersey Mike's and Jimmy John's. Both of these make way better sandwiches than the ones you mentioned. I have to agree with the first poster, you get a even better sandwich at a locally owned mom and pop establishment. The ones you mentioned are all pretty nasty really.|||I've never been to Blimpie since I don't have one in my area. I like both Subway and Quiznos, but I'd say Subway is probably my favorite. There's also a place in my town called Firehouse Subs, which is really good too.|||My favorite is Subway. I think they taste the best and have a larger variety considering that you can have anything.|||If you ever come to New England you should try D'Angelos. They have the best steak and cheese and a large variety of great subs.|||Um Subway Eat Fresh!, because it's good ******!|||Subway, tastes are better there|||They all make horrible subs. Any local sub shop makes a much better sub.|||Subway always tastes good and it's made fast.|||blimpie blimpie best hard to beat and special price make it great and free subs are great too

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment